The lab will attend the EDC-NC Meeting on Endocrine Disruption on September 30, 2022
The Bhandari Lab will attend the EDC NC meeting on September 30, 2022 at NC State University.
- Dr. Bhandari will give an invited talk on “Transgenerational Exposures Over Generations and Disease Outcomes”
- Beh Reh will present a poster on “Transcriptional Alterations Induced by Potassium Perchlorate Exposure in the Adult Medaka Testis”
- Seraiah Coe will present a poster on “A History of Ancestral Bisphenol A Exposure Can Be a Confounding Factor for the Second Hit by Environmental Levels of Perfluorooctane Sulfonic Acid”
- Kara Kupradit will present a poster on “PFOS as the Second Hit in Medaka Adults May Result in an Increase in Maldevelopments of Offspring with a History of Ancestral BPA”
- Sourav Chakraborty will present a poster on “The ancestral perinatal exposure of BPA exposure leads to PCOS-like symptoms associated with NAFLD in the fifth generation of Medaka”
HEEDS.Org and EDC-NC committee has organized a regional meeting on September 30, 2022 at NC State University. Please plan on participating.
Registration is Free but Required by September 20, 2020
Register Here: https://forms.gle/4rybEEm9Y7nKWFb56
Meeting Program: https://heeds.org/edc-nc-annual-meeting/
EDC-NC is a program of www.HEEDS.org
Flyer is here: LINK to FLYER