Dr. Adamson is not currently teaching, but she has taught a variety of courses in the areas of Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, and Virology.
- BIO 111 – Principles of Biology I – Introductory course in Biology
- BIO 355 – Cell Biology – Core-level course focusing on cell structure, function, and intracellular events
- BIO 540 – Genes and Signals – Upper-level course focusing on the advanced cell biology topics of transcriptional regulation and cell signaling (Speaking Intensive)
- BIO 583 – Virology – Upper-level course focusing on viruses
- BIO 596 – Seminar in Molecular Biological Approaches to Research – Upper-level course focusing on molecular biology techniques and their uses (Speaking Intensive)
- BIO 609 – Seminar in Molecular Biology – Graduate level course focusing on molecular biology techniques and their uses