YOUR TIME SHEET – IMPORTANT!
Follow this link to the Student Employee Time Sheet from UNCG HRS. Make sure to fill in your name. As you work throughout the month fill in the dates and hours you work for each date.
- Generally, the pay period is from the 11th of one month to the 10th of the following month. Your supervisor is sent an email each month telling them the pay period for each month and the date time sheets are due.
- There can be exceptions to the deadline date of the 11th of the month, especially in November and December when payroll is run earlier in the month due to the holidays. Therefore, a notice is posted in the Biology office at the beginning of every month stating the deadline date for turning in time sheets in that month. CHECK THIS NOTICE MONTHLY! Failure to do so could result in having your pay delayed until the next month and that's a long time to wait!
- Total your hours for each week and total each week for your Grand Total.
- Log hours in quarter hour increments, i.e., 15 minutes = .25, 30 minutes = .50, 45 minutes = .75 hours. So if you worked 3 hours and 15 minutes you would log 3.25 hours.
- Sign your time sheet and have your supervisor sign it and turn it in to Kathe Martin no later than the 11th of each month.
- Time sheets turned in without the proper signatures will be returned and will not be processed until they are properly signed and returned. This can delay your pay by a month or more.
- You MUST turn in your time sheet EACH MONTH. DO NOT HOLD TIME SHEETS FROM ONE MONTH TO THE NEXT!
You will find hard copy, blank time sheets in the gray vertical rack on the Biology Office wall.Call the Biology Department at 334-5391 if you have questions.