Student Timesheet Instructions
- Your Name: Print clearly please
- Student ID: Your 9 digit number beginning with 88 or 89
- Pay Month: Enter the current month
- Pay Period: The pay period is generally from the 11th of one month to the 10th of the following month. Example: January 11th to February 10th. Next pay period: February 11th to March 10th.
- Email: You and your supervisor will be sent an email each month detailing the pay month, pay period and the date timesheets are due. If you do not receive an email contact Helen Sedwick at email@example.com to add you to the email list.
- Exceptions: There are exceptions to the deadline date of the 11th of the month, especially in November and December when payroll runs earlier in the month due to the holidays. Therefore, pay Attention to the email notices. Failure to do so could result in having your pay delayed until the next month and that's a long time to wait!
- Hours worked: Complete the hours you have worked on the correct dates. Please record hours to the nearest Quarter hour: 15 minutes = .25, 30 minutes = .50, 45 minutes = .75 hours. So if you worked 3 hours and 15 minutes you would log 3.25 hours.
- Total Hours Worked: Total the amount of hours you've worked for the pay period.
- You Must Sign: your timesheet
- Supervisor: must sign your timesheet
- Turn it in to Helen Sedwick no later than the 11th of each month. 312 Eberhart Building.
- Incorrect timesheets: will be returned to your Supervisor and will not be processed until corrected. This may delay your pay by a month - or more!
- You MUST turn in your time sheet EACH MONTH. DO NOT HOLD TIME SHEETS FROM ONE MONTH TO THE NEXT!
You will find a hard copy of the time sheets in the gray vertical rack on the Biology Office wall.
If you have any questions, please contact your Supervisor, or Helen Sedwick in the Biology Department - 312 Eberhart Building, phone: 336-334-4405, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.